Unfortunately, we have no vacancies for VA’s at the moment – keep an eye on this page though…
If you’re looking to become a Virtual Assistant, please don’t call us during business hours as we’re busy taking care of our many clients… We appreciate your understanding – thank you!
To be a Virtual Assistant, you MUST to have demonstrated experience and the following skills:
1. Advanced+ Microsoft Office 365 (with extensive experience in formatting and cascading styles)
2. Website skills – WordPress in particular
3. Hardwired broadband (our systems won’t work on wireless)
4. Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
5. Be available 9-5pm Monday to Friday (unfortunately, we’re unable to offer part-time work)
6. Extensive experience at a Senior EA/PA level (CEO/Managing Director level)
7. Minimum 80wpm typing speed with 100% accuracy level
8. 100% spelling ability and written/spoken English grammatical skills
9. Social media skills – all aspects of social media programs
10. Xero, MYOB or similar with a good working knowledge
11. Checkable business references from your immediate/direct supervisor – no personal references please.
12. A registered, active ABN for Australia.