Below is our standard Rate Card for administration/EA/PA work and is provided to give you an indication of cost. We can provide a customised quote for you too – depending on your needs.
Need some work completed, but you’re on a strict budget? Try one of our pre-paid options!
Pay up front for a bundle of hours, then use them when you need them. The hours are valid for 12 months after purchase (expiry is midnight on the day prior to purchase) and never worry about unexpected bills again!
If you have consistent and ongoing work, our retainer packages are just the thing!
One set amount per month covers all of our work. Easy on the budget and you only pay for the hours you use*.
Want us to drop everything and move you to the front of the queue? We can do that!
Let us know your needs (a phone call is best) and we’ll quote for the work and start on it straight away.
The Not-So Fine Print
- Any costs incurred, including telephone calls, line rental or specific stationery costs will be added to your invoice (your requirements and terms are to be agreed between you and TVA prior to the commencement of package and are to be documented in your Service Agreement – unless other arrangements are agreed to)
- Retainer packages are strictly 7 day payment terms
- Prepaid packages are to be paid prior to any work commencing and time block is valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- Retainer packages – 3 month initial contract with one (1) month’s written notice and payment to cancel agreement
- All cancelled Retainer packages outstanding monies are to be paid within 24 hours of the date of the written notice to cancel
- GST is applicable to all of the above rates.
- Administration work is defined as something you would reasonably expect any EA/PA to be able to do. For instance, an EA/PA could probably update the text on your website… but they wouldn’t be able to create custom graphics or complete coding changes.